Do you lack the desire to have sex?
Low libido in men is extremely common. It is not surprising that almost 40% men over the age of 30 experience a drop in their libido or sexual urge. There can be a whole lot of factors and issues that can lead to a plunge in your libido or sex drive. What it worse is that this drop in libido is almost always followed with erectile dysfunction which can be extremely stressful for any man.
Some of the Causes of Low Libido in Men include:
1. A drop in testosterone- Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for generating the desire to have sex. Whatever the reason behind a drop in testosterone, it is going to affect your libido for sure.
2. Alcohol abuse makes you drop all your inhibitions but in the long run it is likely to affect your libido. This is largely because it tends to increase estrogen level which lowers testosterone production.
3. Excessive smoking can also lead to a drop in your sex drive. Not only this, it can also lead to erectile problems.
4. Certain medications such as antidepressants, blood pressure controlling pills, diabetes medicines can also reduce your sex drive.
5. Emotional issues like stress, depression, conflict between partners, marital discord etc., can all take a toll on your libido and even trigger erectile dysfunction. Almost 10-20% of all cases of erectile problems stem from psychological issues.
6. Excessive work load can also affect your sexual desire by leaving you with little energy to perform ion bed. Good sex is all about energy and lack of energy leads to a drop in sexual desire.
7. Aging can also play a role here. Men begin losing testosterone after the age of 30. Not only this, your blood flow and nitric oxide levels also begin declining with age. All these factors can lead to a diminished libido.
8. Lack of sleep is also one of the factors that can reduce sex drive in men.
How to Boost Male Libido
An active and healthy lifestyle can ensure improved libido. You must always try to stay physically active. Exercise is not just great for increasing blood circulation in your body but also helps to keep your testosterone at an optimum level.
Not only this, it is also a great stress buster. Another advantage is that it can help increase your energy levels.
Your diet also plays a crucial role in here. You must avoid greasy and high cholesterol foods so as to keep your weight under check. You must include essential fats in your diet since testosterone is produced with cholesterol. Make it a point to include foods like olives, flax seed, almonds, peanuts, avocados, fish like salmons etc., in your diet.
Not only this, there are some natural libido supplements that can also be a great help. Such supplements comprise of natural ingredients such as ginseng, ginkgo biloba, tribulus terrestris, tongat ali, l-arginine etc.,
Such herbs and natural ingredients not only boost blood flow to the penis but also help increase testosterone production in your body which is great for both your sex drive and libido.
Such pills not only boost your libido but also ensure powerful erections that you might have been missing for quite some time.
One of the most appealing features of such supplements is that they do not have any side effects.
No wonder, more and more men are opting for such supplements to enjoy most satisfying sex.
So, If You Want to Boost Your Libido, Check out the Best Natural Libido Booster for Men Ever!
==>> STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LOW LIBIDO!